Monday, April 8, 2013

Teacher Clothes: A Visit to North Carolina

It's Spring Break!! {happy dance}

I mentioned yesterday that Mr. BBZ just finished a triathlon, so we went up to North Carolina for a bit to visit some friends around our old stomping grounds. This morning I visited my old school ... I can't believe how old my babies are! {sniff}

It was so strange, walking around the school where I used to spend every day. So many things are exactly the same - including the adorably dressed co-workers that inspired me to start this "teacher clothes" feature. So, without further ado ... some adorably dressed co-workers from the school formerly known as my workplace:

First - Stacy, who is a mom of three, y'all. WHAT. She is adorable {so are her kids!}.  What a stylish momma!



Then there's Jenn, wearing an Anthropologie dress that I love. She's wearing heels! At school! She is braver than I ... {but those shoes are the perfect color to make her legs look super long ... <jealous>!} 


Finally, Sam, who somehow always manages to look cute and put together, no matter what time we get to school. Seriously, it defies logic. She was the first person I called when I decided to do these features, because I wanted her to send me pictures of her outfits. {HINT, HINT, Sam ... if you're reading this!!} 


Another girl in heels! It must have been because it was the first day after their Spring Break, right? I'm not the only one who can't wear heels all day, right? {Maybe it's just me...} Either way, these puppies are ADORABLE and I love them!




Seriously, we're going to need some updates from them ASAP, right? WE WANT MORE! :) 

6 comments:

  1. Ms. BBZ - I love your posts. Would you consider featuring male teachers??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!

    I am your newest follower!

    PS I agree with you - I can't walk around in heels all day, and if I do, it's small heels! I prefer sandals/flats - so much more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks Colleen! I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't handle the high heels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots/dress combo. When I wear high heels to school, I always bring back-up. I can usually make it until about 2pm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips